Welcome to the EBUS online enrollment questionnaire! This process will take 10-15 minutes to complete.
You will need the following information to complete this application:
- The student's name and birth date
- Their street address, and mailing address (if different from the street address)
- At least one contact phone number and an e-mail address
- Contact phone number and e-mail for the student's parent(s) or guardian(s) if the student is under 18 years of age
- The name of the student's current or last school, and if intending to take only a few courses with us while attending their own school, the name of the student's counselor at their school
- If the student is younger than 18 years, the name of the person to be supervising their work
- The student's Personal Education Number (PEN). This is optional, but does help
- Aboriginal status and, if applicable, the name of the band the student is part of
- If the student has special needs, whether or not he or she has an Individual Education Plan (IEP), and a list of the sorts of programs and resources he or she accesses.
- Copy of Canadian identification (Birth certificate, Driver's License, Canadian Citizenship, Landed Immigrant Documentation)
- Proof of BC residency (Care card, BC Drivers License, hydro bill, library card)